Disney Advanced Talking Buzz Lightyear Action Figure -- 12''
Disney Advanced Talking Buzz Lightyear Action Figure -- 12'' here
- Press button to listen to fifteen diverse phrases featuring the real voice of Buzz Lightyear which includes: ''No back again talk! I have a laser and I will use it'' and ''Stand back again everyone'' and ''Everyone consider address!''
- Press button for wing release
- Press arm laser button for laser gentle and audio consequences!
- Push button to retract helmet
- Wing suggestions, wing housing and wrist light up
Acquire Disney Sophisticated Conversing Buzz Lightyear Motion Determine -- 12'' Here
Innovative Speaking Buzz Lightyear Your favourite Place Ranger will command lots of thrilled smiles with all his new features. This Superior Conversing Buzz Lightyear Action Figure, showcasing the genuine voice of Buzz Lightyear, is in a extremely talkative mood and has plenty of new moves. Functions Press button to listen to fifteen different phrases showcasing the real voice of Buzz Lightyear like: ''No again discuss! I have a laser and I will use it'' and ''Stand back everyone'' and ''Everyone acquire go over!'' Press button f [Read More..]Find more Disney Advanced Talking Buzz Lightyear Action Figure -- 12'' Reviews Here
List Price:


